Innovation is all about new ideas – ideas that work. The ARAMAX FreeSpan structural cladding system meets this criterion perfectly because it is unlike any other. ARAMAX FreeSpan is bigger, bolder and deeper than conventional steel cladding profiles.
The ARAMAX FreeSpan roof sheeting allows for huge roofing spans of up to 20 metres with no purlins or girts. This enables the designer to eliminate the cost and complexity of the buildings secondary structure. The ARAMAX FreeSpan serves as a visually stunning and structural component of the structure, reducing cost without compromising performance.
ARAMAX is manufactured in a standard 800mm cover width but 700mm to 900mm cover width may be available subject to request.
The profile can accommodate individual project requirements by tapering the sheeting along its length to produce spectacular curves and designs. Specialist engineering assistance is available for design of ARAMAX structures.
Minimum order quantities may apply for ARAMAX FreeSpan however, our team will be pleased to speak with you regarding your specific project requirements.
- Clear spans up to 20 metres
- Can reduce structural steel & cladding cost up to 30%
- Significantly reduces construction time
- Aesthetically appealing
- Accommodates irregular geometry
- Waterproof & vermin free
- Accommodates cantilever overhangs up to 5 metres
- Warehousing & bulk storage
- Sports stadia
- Aircraft hangars
- Reservoir service basin roofs
- Commercial car park roofs
- Shade structures (e.g. schools, bowls clubs, sale yard pavilions & livestock feed lots)
For more information visit Fielders ARAMAX Freespan