Product Description and Features
The more ductile corrugated roof and wall cladding that is suitable for bullnosing or curving into a range of concave and convex shapes.
- Ideal for traditional bullnosed verandahs
- Can be curved into an array of designs
- Nominal cover width: 762mm
- Minimum roof slope: 5°
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Tolerance (CUSTOM ORB & CUSTOM BLUE ORB) – flat
Length: +10 mm, -10 mm
Width: +4 mm, -4 mm
The minimum curving radius is 300 mm (400 mm in Victoria). At the end of the curve, there must be a straight vertical section of at least 100 mm (80 mm in Victoria)
Curved flashings and cappings are made in fibreglass, plastic and steel in standard COLORBOND® steel colours.
Straight flashings and cappings are also made to match. Different states stock different materials and different lengths.
- Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium/zinc/ magnesium alloy coated steel complies with AS 1397:2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/ m2 minimum coating mass). CUSTOM BLUE ORB is G300 (300MPa). Minimum coating mass is AM125 (125g/m2).
- COLORBOND® is prepainted steel for exterior roofing and walling. It is the most widely used. The painting complies with AS /NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum yield strengthfor CUSTOM BLUE ORB is G300 (300MPa). Minimum coating mass is AM100 (100g/m2).
- COLORBOND® METALLIC is prepainted steel for superior aesthetic qualities displaying a metallic sheen.
- COLORBOND® ULTRA is prepainted steel for severe coastal or industrial environments (generally within about 100-200 metres of the source). The painting complies with AS /NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/ zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum coating mass is AM150 (150g/m2). Minimum yield strength for CUSTOM BLUE ORB is G300 (300MPa).Minimum coating mass is AM150 (150g/m2)
- COLORBOND® Stainless is a pre-painted steel and is used for severe and coastal environments. The painting complies with AS /NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is a stainless steel complying with AISI/ASTM Type 430; UNS No. S43000.
Masses CUSTOM BLUE ORB
|Base Metal Thickness (mm) / Material||kg/m||kg/m2||m2/t|
|0.60 ZINCALUME® steel||4.59||6.02||166|
|0.60 COLORBOND® steel||4.64||6.09||164|
|0.80* ZINCALUME® steel||6.06||7.96||126|
|0.80* COLORBOND® steel||6.12||8.03||125|
LYSAGHT CUSTOM BLUE ORB® is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
|TYPES OF SPAN||BMT (MM)|
|ROOFS INCLUDING BULLNOSED ROOFS|
|Unstiffened Eaves Overhang||200||400|
|Stiffened Eaves Overhang||300||600|
LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB® and CUSTOM BLUE ORB®
- Download Now (1819 KB)