Manufactured in Tasmania
Product Description and Features
LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System has been designed for ease of use. A spring clip snaps on to the LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia and makes fixing of the gutters quick and easy. It is available in custom cut lengths to suit your application.
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to suit your needs
- Custom cut to prevent waste, which gives extra savings
- Designed to integrate perfectly with LYSAGHT® gutters
- Performance backed by Lysaght.
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
- The Fascia
- Metal Fixing Brackets
- One of Many Gutters
- Spring clips that fastens the gutter to the fascia
- Overstraps to suit the chosen gutter
NOVALINE® Fascia Cover / Slit Top Fascia
Put a bright new surface onto your tired old fascias.
The NOVALINE® fascia cover / slit top has the ability to cover warped or weathered timber, peeling paint or discoloured wood so the fascia appears smooth and attractive.
NOVALINE® fascia covers / slit top are designed to go over your existing fascia boards, so all these unattractive problems are totally concealed.
They are compatible with most NOVALINE® fascia accessories and will mount the same range of gutters.
Designing Roof Drainage
Roof drainage systems should be designed and detailed by a suitably qualified trade or professional in accordance with the BCA and the Australian Standards. Particular reference should be made to the correct sizing of gutter; quantity and placement of downpipes; and the provision of appropriate overflow devices.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System, accessories and the NOVALINE® Fascia Cover / Slit Top Fascia are available in ZINCALUME® steel and the standard COLORBOND® steel colours.