Product Description and Features
LYSAGHT SMARTASCREEN® fencing keeps neighbours happy with its unique profile giving the same stylish look no matter which side of the fence you are on. Its clean, attractive lines have a subtle, textured finish that looks right at home in any setting.
SMARTASCREEN® is a favourite with property owners and installers because of its timeless, low maintenance design backed by the durability you’d expect from Australia’s leading steel building products supplier.
- Neighbour friendly – the same attractive look on both sides
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours
- Provides security and privacy to your home
- Total component system means quick and simple installation
100% termite and rot resistant
- May be stepped or raked on sloping ground
- Available in 1500mm, 1800mm & 2100mm panel heights
- Compatible with Lattice, Slats and Picket Plus options
- Matching gate kits available
- Available in new 4 infill sheet panel option
The nominal heights of fences are 1500, 1800 and 2100mm from top rail to bottom rail. The bottom rail should be nominally 50mm above ground level.
Standard panel widths are 3100mm from post to post for a 4 infill sheet panel design.
Some wind regions and terrain categories may require a 3 or 2 infill sheet design. Consult the Non-Cyclonic Design and Installation Guide for detailed information regarding fence types suitable for varying wind regions and terrain categories
COLORBOND® pre-painted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728: 2007. Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium / zinc / magnesium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass).
The fence panel base metal thickness is 0.35mm.
l base metal thickness is 0.35mm
SMARTASCREEN® FENCE POST INFILLS NSW
SMARTASCREEN® SMARTA SPANS RAILS
LYSAGHT® Fencing Range
LYSAGHT® 10 Year Fencing Warranty