Manufactured in Tasmania
Product Description and Features
A modern, simple square-corrugated roofing and walling cladding that is strong, impact resistant and economical – ideal for both commercial and residential applications.
- Highly serviceable roofing and walling cladding
- Bold ribs offer high strength and high water carrying capacity
- Nominal cover width: 700mm
- Minimum roof slope: 2°
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: +0 mm, -15 mm
Cover Width: +4 mm, -4 mm
- Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium/zinc/ magnesium alloy coated steel complies with AS1397:2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® is prepainted steel for exterior roofing and walling. It is the most widely used. The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum yield strengths are G550 (550MPa), or G300 (300MPa) depending on profile. Minimum coating mass is AM100 (100g/m2)
- COLORBOND® Metallic is prepainted steel for superior aesthetic qualities displaying a metallic sheen.
- COLORBOND® Ultra is prepainted steel for severe coastal or industrial environments (generally within about 100-200 metres of the source). The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/ zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum coating mass is AM150 (150g/m2)
- COLORBOND® Stainless is a pre-painted steel and is used for severe and coastal environments. The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is a stainless steel complying with AISI/ASTM Type 430; UNS No. S43000.
LYSAGHT SPANDEK® is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness (mm) BMT|
Unstiffened Eaves Overhang
Stiffened Eaves OverhangWalls
- For roofs: the data are based on foot-traffic loading.
- For walls: the data are based on pressures.
- Table data are based on supports of 1mm BMT.
- Spacing is based on 4 fasteners per sheet per support.