Manufactured in Tasmania
Product Description and Features
The LYSAGHT® range of Quad (or ‘D’) gutters offers you great choices when it comes to draining your rainwater. This traditional design looks just as good on new homes or providing a ‘perfect match’ to existing gutters. It’s certainly our most popular replacement gutter.
- Designed to be compatible with NOVALINE® Fascia system for quick, easy installation
- Designed to complement classic Australian building styles
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to match or contrast your roof
- Compatible with both steel and tile roofs
- Available with optional slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall
- Available with complete range of accessories
- Install gutters with a suitable fall to avoid ponding and to allow water to easily flow away. Steeper falls are preferred for prolonged life of the gutter. Refer to the BCA and the Australian Standards for guidance
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
Roof Drainage Capacity
Roof drainage systems should be designed and detailed by a suitably qualified trade or professional in accordance with the BCA and the Australian Standards. Particular reference should be made to the correct sizing of gutter; quantity and placement of downpipes; and the provision of appropriate overflow devices.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
- Classic design that is the leading choice in new homes.
- The high front design obscures the roofline for a more attractive finish.
- Compatible with NOVALINE® fascia system for quick, easy attachment to the building.
- Available with optional slotting to allow overflow where alternative overflow devices are not installed.
- Suitable for steel or tile roofs.
LYSAGHT QUAD Gutter is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
LYSAGHT® Rainwater Solutions Victoria, Tasmania
Download Now (1345 KB)