Product Description and Features
The LYSAGHT® Half Round and LYSAGHT® Flat Back style gutters have been designed with a unique curved base which can prevent build-up of water and dirt, allowing the gutter to clean itself with every shower of rain.
- LYSAGHT® Half Round gutter is available with external brackets only
- LYSAGHT® Flat Back gutter uses internal brackets only
- Large water carrying capacity gutter with overflow slots in the design, specifically for the tropics. Available unslotted on request
- Range of easy fix accessories and brackets, makes installation easier
- Styles and dimensions vary for each state, see availability tables
- Install gutters with a suitable fall to avoid ponding and to allow water to easily flow away. Steeper falls are preferred for prolonged life of the gutter. Refer to the BCA and the Australian Standards for guidance
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
Sizes & Lengths
Half round gutter is a simple profile, supported by external brackets. Ideal for tropical environments with huge water carrying capacity.
Available in 3000mm and 6000mm lengths only, subject to enquiry.
- Large water carrying capacity for high rainfall areas and large roof sizes.
- Unique curved base allows self-cleaning and prevents build up of water and dirt.
- Complemented with a complete range of accessories.
Y = 150mm
Designing Roof Drainage
Roof drainage systems should be designed and detailed by a suitably qualified trade or professional in accordance with the BCA and the Australian Standards. Particular reference should be made to the correct sizing of gutter; quantity and placement of downpipes; and the provision of appropriate overflow devices.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
LYSAGHT® Half Round Gutter and LYSAGHT® Flat Back Gutter and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. For high gloss colour availability please contact your local supplier.
LYSAGHT® Half Round and Flat Back 150 gutter is available in ZINCALUME® steel and standard COLORBOND® steel colours.
LYSAGHT® Rainwater Solutions Victoria, Tasmania