Product Description and Features
Now stocked in Launceston
1,490mm and 1,790mm infill sheets, post and rail, gate kits, steel posts and the full range of accessories.
Modular LYSAGHT NEETASCREEN® steel fencing is one of the most versatile and durable fencing systems you can buy.
Our original fence design is still popular decades later. The vertical ribbed panels made from 100% Australian COLORBOND® steel blend seamlessly in any neighbourhood and provide strength and good looks that last and last.
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours
- Total component system means quick and simple installation
- Provides security and privacy to your home
- 100% termite and rot resistant
- May be stepped or raked on sloping ground
- Available in 1500mm, 1800mm & 2100mm panel heights
- Compatible with Lattice, Slats and Picket Plus options
- Matching gate kits available
- Available in new 4 infill sheet panel option (2100mm height not available in 4 sheet panel option)
- Available in cyclonic regions in 1500mm and 1800mm heights
The nominal heights of fences are 1500, 1800 and 2100mm from top rail to bottom rail. The bottom rail should be nominally 50mm above ground level.
Standard panel widths are 3100mm from post to post for a 4 infill sheet panel design.
Some wind regions and terrain categories may require a 3 or 2 infill sheet design. Consult the Non Cyclonic Design and Installation Guide for detailed information regarding fence types suitable for varying wind regions and terrain categories.
- COLORBOND® pre-painted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728: 2007. Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium / zinc / magnesium alloy coated steel complies with AS1397-2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- The fence panel base metal thickness is 0.35mm or 0.42 (cyclonic areas)
- Should not be used within 1 km of salt marine locations, severe industrial or unusually corrosive environments
- Check local council regulations for use around pool areas
- Should not be used in the pool splash zone
- Garden chemicals should not come in contact with fencing
- Bottom rail should be kept clear of debris
NEETASCREEN® FENCE POST ALL INFILLS NSW
Non-cyclonic installation guide
LYSAGHT® Fencing Range
LYSAGHT® 10 Year Fencing Warranty